Cedar Jumper, CJC Odac-er
I like dinosaurs, jellybeans, robots and girls.
Never regret anything,
Because at one point, it was exactly what you wanted.

Sometimes dreams are the only thing that keeps us alive ☆


So, I went for MNet's kpop concert yesterday. It was beyond awesome and I'm having one major Kpop hangover today. Yesterday taught me alot of things too, it was one rollercoaster ride of a day and I'm really glad that karma decided to go in my favour.

(For Kpop fans only. If you don't like Kpop, don't bother reading this blog post.)

My day started off at 4am. Was supposed to meet Zu, Eli, Hanis and Syahirah at Promenade station at 6am so that we can queue for the blue & yellow priority tags at MBS. But me, living in the most ulu and inaccessible place in Singapore, and Eli, who can sleep through a hurricane outside her window, were late and only reached there at around 7++ am. By then Zu, Hanis and Syah were already at the front of the crowd and it was a complete riot. There were screaming and pushing and people fell and guards had to be called in but hey at least I found Tiffany Ann and her cousin in all that madness ;) But yes Zu, Syah and Hanis were the lucky ones and got the tags (which means they have priority viewing space and they don't have to queue as early) while the rest of us weren't so lucky as by 8++, all 1000 blue and yellow tags have been given away. But we got the white tags though, which means our view space is better than those who didn't bother coming at 7am and have no tags at all. But still, it was quite depressing.

So all of those who came early were told to leave first and only start queueing at 1.30pm but me and Eli felt that it was stupid and impractical as the concert only started at 6pm. Do I look like I would be happy rotting there for 5 hours with no form of entertainment whatsoever? No. So Eli and I were taking our own sweet time having our Korean lunch and when 1.30 came, Zu, Syah, Hanis, Tiffy and her cousin were already queuing there while me and Eli were at Eli's house slacking. And guess what, we checked Twitter and saw that Beast was arriving at the airport anytime soon so yes, thank God Eli lives like 10 minutes away from the airport so we rushed there. & we were glad that there was v little people there as most of them would be queuing at MBS and the only ones who were there primary school kids who couldn't afford concert tix whom we towered over. AND WE SAW BEAST UPCLOSE omg they are freaking perfect, my Hyunseung is so pretty I can die. So I guess karma's nice to us today, since we couldn't get the tags, at least we saw them at the airport (Y)

Travelled to MBS again and by the time we reached at 4.30pm, the place was packed ttm with fans and me and Eli just strode in like 'Wow hi gaiz we don't give a shit if you're first in line cos we saw Beast at airport ha-ha' but Tiffy was so nice she let us jump her queue by two rows and I was so scared having to sneak in my huge camera but I succeeded heh heh >:) The best part was, when we entered, we just ran all the way into the yellow tag pent and the security guard didn't even stop us so we were freaking close to the stage even though we came from all the way behind!!!! KARMA, BABY!!! And you know Eli and I are very pro at jostling and pushing people strategically that we managed to squeeze through the throngs of people until we were really front and at the blue tag pent!!! And when the concert started, I could see every single one of their faces clearly, every inch of perfection of their faces and I swear I thought my life was complete (Y) Yesterday was so fucking perfect I'm still wondering if it all really happened.

Okay, so here are some of the pictures and fancam videos that I took. It's hard trying to take pictures/videos of awesome quality while you're on tiptoes and the rest of the world is moshing around you, but hey some of them are not bad :> And please watch the fancams without the volume. The place was real loud and the sound quality of my cam sucks, so if you watch it with the sound, my fancams sound like ghost tapes -.- Screw my lousy camera, who wants to sponsor me a new DSLR?

MBLAQ

They were surprisingly good, and they're cute!!!! Celine Tan, if you're reading this, Thunder is Sandara Park's younger brother and he looks JUST like her, freaking cute!!!


Omg Thunder, why are you so cute? Y U SO WHITE LIKE FLOUR?



Y - MBLAQ

2AM

(I didn't bother taking any pictures or videos of Miss A cause I don't like them and most of the time me and Eli were like -.- during their performance) I think Jokwon is super cute. 




BEAST

OMFG THEY WERE DAMN GOOD, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LOOK FUCKING HOT. GiKwang looks real short, but still cute. DooJoon was really cool. Yoseob, JunHyung were both so cute. Dongwoon is really handsome in real life and MY HYUNSEUNG IS SO PRETTY HIS EVERY FEATURE IS PREFECT /dies.




Eli, Dongwoon looks hot here!!



HYUNSEUNG SO PRETTY OMFG


GiKwang and Hyunseung are prettier than most girls on Earth.




The rest of BEAST videos refuse to upload I have no idea why. I'll upload them next time, I guess. -shrugs-


2PM

Wooyoung is really very hot in real life. No, ALL of them are real hot in real life. And everyone's like in love with Junsu's jaw now cause he's really very handsome. Plus, 2PM is really awesome they do stunts on stage! :O


 Heartbeat.




Wooyoung so cute! :>




Stupid Blogger video uploader. Upload I tell you, upload!!! _l_


Oh anyway, yesterday showed me the good and ugly Singaporeans. Let's start with the ugly ones. Yknow how Singaporeans are labeled as 'selfish', 'inconsiderate', 'rude' and 'kiasu' right? Well I guess sometimes I am guilty of it but I never really saw it firsthand until yesterday. That bitch was so annoying I wanted to stamp on her foot the whole time during the concert until it's squashed up and all. You know there was so much space in front of her yet she refused to move. When other fans pushed her in front, she threw them nasty looks. I mean, it's a freaking concert if you don't want to get pushed or touched, then watch it at home on your TV la! And the worst part, Eli and I worked damn hard to jostle through the crowd and she's one fucking freeloader she just tagged along, pushing fans out of HER way. And she pushed me until I was about to fall down and die. I think I'm partial claustrophobic and I hyperventilate when people start pushing up on me and all her pushing and shoving made me want to turn around and slap her. Bitch.

But then, I also saw the good and selfless Singaporeans. Maybe Kpop bonded us, or maybe that's just how Singaporeans are, cause random fans around me will ask me whether I'm okay whenever I get pushed or whatsoever. They give me way when I'm squeezing my way through the crowds and they help me find my friends whenever we get separated. One time, there was this girl who was standing in front of me and Tiffany and she lost her phone. Tiff and I tried our best to help her find it, what with Tiff crawling on the floor desperately helping her search her phone while I persistently try calling her number until eventually somebody did pick up the phone. But what moved me the most was not Tiff's efforts trying to help the girl, but the efforts the rest of the random fans surrounding us had put in. They actually stopped in the middle of a 2PM hit song just so they can help find that phone, and you can hear things like 'Somebody has lost her phone, check the floors around you' and 'I'll help you call' and all these are hxc fans of 2PM and they are willing to tear their eyes away their idols on stage just to help someone else in need. So maybe Singaporeans aren't all that 'ugly'. Maybe we're just overly stereotyped.


Our we-woke-up-at-4am-for-this-shit-but-18-hours-later-we-are-fuckyeah-happy faces.
Maybe I'm a secret geek after all.









Heart Skips A Beat - Olly Murs



Photobucket
She's got some secrets she hoped they'd keep keeping, but those secrets aren't hers anymore.

She's the talk of the town now, since words got out that she's been around, and that her friends left her for dead and said, it's nothing personal, we've got an image to protect.


THESYUEFFECT.TUMBLR
TWITTER.COM/THESYUEFFECT
FORMSPRING.ME/THESYUEFFECT

ALIAH DAFIR
ALICIA MONROE
ANISIAH SHAZLIN
ARIEL AMELIE NAVAS
AZWYN
AZYAN IZDIHARNI
CELINE
CLARA POON
DAYANA
ELIQAH
FARAH WOO
HANAN BANGLA
IZAHLOVE; my minah
KIMBO
LEE; the dugong
LEENA LEE
LILI MUSLIHAH
MARDIANA
MELISSA WU
MICHELLE
NATALIE W; Percy
NIZA
PRINCESS AISYAH
SARAH R.
SHAHIDAH
SHARIANTY HORNYIANTY
SHARIZAH SONG
SHARMAINE
SHASHI
STEPHANIE LEONG LISHAN
SYAHIRAH
TAMMIE
TANYA CHLOE
TAUFIQ
VARSHA
YUSFARHAIN
ZAYANAH
ZHI XUAN
ZUNAIRAH



October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011